Gpfinalwar 0.6 Available

really nice, this game is awesome and a moddable version would bring hundreds of hours fun with gpfw :)
i already like the map editor and im doing some stuff, so a completely moddable game would be even better :p

I've been thinking of getting a GP for ages. And one of the main reasons is this game. Need I say more?

Ed.

OMG C&C In your pockect kicks ass :D

Its like playing on the PSX but its handheld.... Is there any Human people that run around with guns shooting people?? I only played for 5 mins.

heya, just downloaded this last night. Great game, I have a few suggestions and such.

First, the first thing i played, Skirmish on easy, I got the living crap kicked out of me by about 30 enemy tanks, i still think its to hard even on easy, but i'm still not used to everything yet so i guess that might change the more i play it.

Secondly, and this is my suggestion. When I played WarCraft I used to make my own map with a river going through it, the only way to reach the enemy was to cross the river, either by Navy, or Air, that would be great to have Navy things in this for lake and river battles.

Das ist some boss shit right there!

One thing - how do you make money? With the Helix I can figure that you have to build a power plant, radar and research centre before you get access to a gas pump which can make money from that little 'thingy' on the ground (as long as you build it with the top-right corner ontop of the 'thingy'). But what about EAX? How do they make money? I tried the same trick with the gas stations and it didn't work...

Yup, Making money seems to be a problem for me.. I cant do it :(

I think you should put something like what Red Alert has with teh Ore Refinaries (Spelt Wrong)

I really would appreciate if someone who knows the game pretty good could make a simple guide or something similar.

Here´s my guide for the EAX team:
You will always start with a few units and a "mobile construction yard".
Select the "Mobile cont." and when you see 4 small yellow arrows click again A and the " Mobile con." will be a normal "construction yard"

Now you can build things.
First build "power plant","gas silo" and the " radar".
You can build something to duble tab select and click on the picture of building.
When the building is ready, you will see a "Green OK" thingy in the same picture.
Click on it and place your building.

To make money.
Find a "petrol tile" place a normal "derrick" or a "Mobile derrick" on it.
Most of the "petrol tiles" are arrounf your start point.
I always first find one and go with my hole group to it and build my "construction yard" there.
This is a pic:
petrole.jpg

When you do this you will geth money.
Don´t forgeth to make allot of "gas silo´s".

If think with this info you can play the game B)

I put my Mobile Derrick on top of one of them and built a gas Silo but I made no money??????? Argh

When my gp32 arrives (within the next hour and a half) this is one of the first things being put on my SMC. Im so excited!

I've yet to try this, I'm afraid, but if its anything like as much further advanced as the previous versions were, I'll be very impressed as and when I do.

Must say, I'm really looking forward to a potential in-game tutorial. The game always impresses me, but confuses me at the same time lol.

Steve-O posted on Aug 26 2004 at 09:20 AM said:
I put my Mobile Derrick on top of one of them and built a gas Silo but I made no money??????? Argh
You have to extract the Mobile Derrick just like you the did with your "mobile construction Yard".
Also check if you have enough power.
Because the Derrick wont make money without enough power. gp32_console

Last edited by a moderator:
gba-cube posted on Aug 27 2004 at 12:44 PM said:
You have to extract the Mobile Derrick just like you the did with your "mobile construction Yard".
where do you have to set you mobile derrick?

Fire_Blade posted on Aug 27 2004 at 03:42 PM said:
gba-cube posted on Aug 27 2004 at 12:44 PM said:
where do you have to set you mobile derrick?
Here´s a pic:
petrole.jpg

Also check my little guide on the First page of this Topic :)

im on the third mission on gpfw 0.6b and on the third mission on EAX my derricks wont make money it fine on other missions and skirmishs it just this one, anyone else had this problem,

Back