Gpfce Help

dirtydrunk

Still Fresh
I'm running gpfce v0.2 because i can't get v0.3 to work but thats not the point. I have over all of my roms in the correct director F:/roms/nes, but when i run the gpfce on my gp2x it can't seem to find the roms. ALl it gives me to select is the fceultra folder. THe format of these roms are .nes is that a probalem? Please get back to me. thanks

I've never used gpfce before, but many emulators want you to manually navigate to where your roms are stored, starting in the folder the .gpe is in.

Just select ".." to go up a level, and find your roms.

I'm having the same problem as the guy in the first post. Version .02 works like a champ. However, when I install .03 it launches and shows the selector and all the games. But when I select a game to play, it kicks me back out to the GP2X menu. It did it also for the .02.1 upgrade a few weeks back.

Why is this. I'm running 2.1.1

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

Blades

dirtydrunk said:
I'm running gpfce v0.2 because i can't get v0.3 to work but thats not the point. I have over all of my roms in the correct director F:/roms/nes, but when i run the gpfce on my gp2x it can't seem to find the roms. ALl it gives me to select is the fceultra folder. THe format of these roms are .nes is that a probalem? Please get back to me. thanks

I've got the same problem with v0.2. Solved the problem by updating to v0.3 - so your trouble with v0.3 is the point...

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you need to edit the config file to include nes files instead of only zip---I think the default is zip in .2

Add:

fileFilter=nes

to the config file.

Back