Gp32 With Back Light, Card + Bag For Sale.

Betty 2001

Hi everyone, if any one is interested I have a GP32 for sale with memory Card (full of stuff including Doom, Indiana Jones, Castaway + games etc)and an official GP32 bag for sale + Lead.

My reason for selling is that I've bought myself a pocket Pc.

I would be interested in offers around £70.

For what it's worth, I'd just like to thank everyone on these forums for the enjoyment I've had in reading and contributing to these forums for well over a year. I'd also like to thank all the programmers who have made some fantastic programs that I have had many many hours of enjoyment with.

Cheers.

errr..... not sure what to do next, do I leave my e-mail address ?

My GP32 is in excellent condition.

**However I cannot find my GP32 Case (due to never using it) Instead you get a gameboy advance case which fits much better (less bulky). In the meantime, if I do manage to find it I'll send that as well.

I've e-mailed both of you with further details please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

i emailed and pmed you...please reply! Its flu, basic or blu version? There are scratches on the display? Let me know because im seriously interested!

ehi sebastian...do you sell still your damaged gp32? What are the things that dont work??? LEt me know cos i can buy it from you for 100 euro.

e-mails have been sent to everyone interested above.

It's first come first serve so the first to e-mail me gets it.

Back