GP32 GP32 TUNNEL

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
I had the Idea of how to make a GP32 tunnel kinda like the xbox tunnel the person who thought of the idea was mofokubik so dont give me credit for it i just had the idea of how to do it :p

but here is what i said:

What you would have to do is setup the software to read the data bits from the serial port which then sends the data through the internet to some1 who has the other program open which takes that data and sends it to the serial port which the gp32 is connected to then vice versa when the data is sent back

To be even simpler

Both people launch a program

Both plug the gp32 into there serial port

Both connect to each others using 1 person as a HOST and other as a SLAVE

Then when the connection is done data is sent to each gp32 from ther serial to the internet which is then sent to the other persons pc which then sends that data to the gp32.

I think i need to make a diagram ^^;

But yeah the way we can do it is workout the signals and then send them through the internet to the other pc

Should be fairly simple well not hard but or really simple either but yeah u get the idea.

So what i need to know is do we have to people who have RF capable games and could make the EXT port cable?

i have a gp32 port to pc port but no gp32 but i still need some info on where each pin from the ext port should go to the serial port any1 want to help? also wondering if the data transfere would be 2 slow? im pretty sure it would be but it could be usefull for other things :)

Also i know that the PC serial port will have to become 3v from the 5v

:ph34r:

Afaik the uart comms is pretty slow.
On the other hand, the RF-link is only capable of 19k2 baud so it would probably work.
Then i'm not sure about the latency would cause any problems.

---
mithris

Yeah i know the uart port is slow but im pretty sure that sending it through the net should be fast enough but then again it could slowdowna nd not send stright away thats the only prob :(

still i need info so i can build the cables for it

should i just match up the lines to the pc lines?

:ph34r:

Back