Gp32 Truetype Font - Ready To Use

Antiriad

Website
Visit site
Hi all, having over time created many letters in the style of the official GP32 logo font for bits of artwork Ive done for devvers here - I figured it was about time I made my life (and other people who want to make something feel more GP32 like) easier by doing an actual font. Got this done over the Christmas break now so if youre interested, download it here.

Heres all the chrs Ive done in it. Should pretty much cover everything I hope.
temp.gif

(P.S. sorry mods if this appears in the News section as well, but I posted there first and it didnt seem to work thats all)

The mods have got to review what you have written first, I once did my post twice cos I didn't know

Hi all, having over time created many letters in the style of the official GP32 logo font for bits of artwork Ive done for devvers here - I figured it was about time I made my life (and other people who want to make something feel more GP32 like) easier by doing an actual font. Got this done over the Christmas break now so if youre interested, download it here.

Heres all the chrs Ive done in it. Should pretty much cover everything I hope.

(P.S. sorry mods if this appears in the News section as well, but I posted there first and it didnt seem to work thats all)

Cool fonts :)

Here is something that maybe you could use for labels, in art etc. They are in Autocad, DXF, and EPS formats. They are game system logos in structured formats that could be scaled, stretched, then colored etc. You might find them useful as a base for something.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=16504

Last edited by a moderator:
That could also double as a 'Compaq logo font' - the Q looks very similar :)

Great work man :)

Yes I did take "inspiration" from the Compaq Q to be honest ;) It seemed to go nicely with the rest of the font! :)

Anyway, apologies again about this being posted in two sections - Im not rabid mad for attention. Still Im glad some people like it and hope that its useful in a small way to them. :D

Back