Gp32 Processing Error...

Timpas

Website
Visit site
So, this doesn't look very good..i've heard about several ppl with the same problem as i have, some had to send the gp32 back and recive a new one..

How ever it DID work for a couple of hours ago...but when i then turned the power on it where not abel to recognize the smc.(no smc or game inserted) and when i tryed to link it up to my pc it said: "an error occurred in GP during process."
Ive formated the smc with a card reader...but it doesn't seem to solve my problem...
So looks like i have to send it back? or is there another way? :angry:

I have the same problem with just one particular SMC. It first worked ok and suddebly it started acting up just the way you describe. Other SMCs however still work normal. So the problem might not be your GP32 but your SMC. See if you can try another SMC (maybe borrow one from someone).

Sometimes it's just dodgy contacts. Have you taken the SMC out and then re-inserted it? You can't really clean the contacts on the SMC because you'll probably kill it with static electricity, but at least make sure there isn't any major dirt on them.

ok...I went to the media shop where i bought my smc, they said that it worked correctly, so now im sending back my gp32 for a new one...now you know

Back