gp32 modding

blipped4

T03
Website
none
i was looking at the gp32 and i saw on entware.com you can get a black case for the gp,can you bbuy this on its own?

do you think it would be possible to put leds ito the case so its lke a backlit?

the gp32 vs gp32 flu ?is the normal version like the gba ?when you use the gba sp with the light its colours are mor4e vibrant is this the case with the gp32?

is itt worth the extra £30 for the flu?would a normal light be as good?

Sticking LEDs behind the screen would not work. If you're thinking of side-lighting it, you'd need a bunch of mini-leds (which are about $5-10 for 3 or 4), but that's not how the frontlight of any system works.

with the flu I could be wrong about this but I beleave that it has a bunch of tiny lights alon the side of the screen. There is also a small sheet of plastic with very very ting grooves in it. When the lights are turned on the little grooves in the plastic help to spread the light across the screen. If you where to simply put lights on the side of the screen it might be better than nothing but it would not work as well as the flu. You would end up with uneven lighting and a big dark spot in the middle.

Has anyone seen the gp32 and the gp32 flu side by side ?how much better is the light?is it a must have?thanks stevo so does a normal light work just aswell?

Back