Gp32 Ii

A

Aaaaaaaa

Wow.... the gp32 image on the front page...

looks....... chunky....

I hope they redesign it - not to sound pessimistic or optimistic i can never remember which ones which.

move speakers in 1/2 inch and make the screen as big as possable and for god sakes, USE A SD card!!! I would love it
Gezz, its about time we get another GP, cant wait for the specs to leak
* oohhh the excitement

~Octavious

Deleted User posted on Feb 3 2005 at 10:13 PM said:
Wow.... the gp32 image on the front page...

looks....... chunky....

I hope they redesign it - not to sound pessimistic or optimistic i can never remember which ones which.

Is this thing for real??? do they have any stats for it??? still love my gp32_console

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure this is real? Looks way too obviously like a ds like the gp32 lookd like a gba so would be an obvious hoax design

Gamepark told me it would be upgradable - it does not look very much like I imagined, unless it all comes to pieces in a cunning way so you can add ram, hdd etc.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

nope, im not sure, i just saw a picture of it on the website...

There is something about gampark in the bottom left, so i suppose thats why hando thought it was the gp32 II

I doubt it is real, although Hando did mention rumblings in Gamepark of a GP32II a while ago, and he does have close links.

Looks awkward if you ask me, but look at the state of the GP32 prototypes.

Craig: Did they mention any release dates?

Oh look. hes added a new comment at the bottom

Looks nice :) but actually it can be anything :) But it can be also a GP32 2. Nice screen ;)

the text in the corner says "game park extreme"
it looks nice, i wonder if it'll ever become something...

wraggster posted on Feb 3 2005 at 09:32 PM said:
The flip design looks great although some work is needed in button layout dept.

the d-pad makes me wana be sick...

Last edited by a moderator:
On the plus side that screen looks massively massive, and is probably good for cleaning and such because it is perfectly flat and there isn't anywhere for dust to gather.

Just the fact that a new GP32 has a possibility of coming out is nice. :) Personally, I would still buy it to replace my FLU if:

1) It didn't have the BLU+ screens

2) No major design flaws (Think early PSP type problems)

3) Backwords Compatibily / Open Source (Added for finty's benefit) ;)

EDIT: Is it just me, or goes the screen look bigger too?

Do u think they will release it outside of korea this time and have commercial games. gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console :D

Back