Gp32 Flu + Zodiac1 - Uk -

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I want to sell my FLU + Zodiac and buy a BLU + other stuff, so the above two are for sale.

The GP32 FLU is about 9 months old, doesn't have any scratches, excellent screen, but the battery cover clip is broken. Can throw in an SMC or so, usb cable, card writer, and some batteries. Offers around the £70 mark.

Zodiac is about a month or so old. Comes in original box, along with sport case, head phones, power adaptor, usb cable. No visible scratches or marks, excellent screen. I have bought some games for this that can be preinstalled upon request. Offers around £200. This was originally bought from GBAX, and receipt can be provided for guarantee purposes, etc.

Both items include free postage to UK addresses.

email: paulc@ibibliocarrot.org

(remove the vegetable)

NB: If anyone wants to sell there BLU, get in contact :)

Ill have your FLU With SMC, usb cable, card writer, and some batteries for £70. I live in the UK. Do you accept PayPal as Im going on holiday in 4 days.??

thanks

What does it Overclock to ??

Blimey, my flu with a few more extras was snapped up at near double that price :ph34r:. Tis gonna stunning deal for anyone who gets at that price!

rpgchocobo: Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer a UK buyer.

Steve-O: deal. check your email. Overclocks to 166Mhz every time I've tried. Possible more - not checked above that. Paypal is fine if you don't mind the 4% surcharge they'll charge me.

You are now Half Way to getting your BLU :D :D :D :D :)

Cant wait untill I get your FLU :)

Thanks

GP32 Flu Received... Excellent condition

It Overclocks To 220MHZ!!! :D Im VERY Happy :D

Thanks

Nice to see you have received it - I've known about it's overclocking abilities for some time, and it's not even modified :)

Squidge posted on Jul 14 2004 at 05:40 PM said:
and it's not even modified :)
Coooooooool :eek:

thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SephirothIce posted on Jul 14 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
How much do you want for the Z?
As above, £200, or else I may as well keep it, as I only wanted to sell it to get me a Z2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back