Gp32 Flu + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Due to fact that I need some money for other things, I have the following up for sale here for a few days before they end up on ebay...

===========

GP32 FLU. Perfect working order, excellent condition (screen free of scratches etc). Never crashed at 166Mhz as yet. Includes usb cable, spare batteries (Duracell+). Flashed to MultiFW2. Not modified (never even opened). Boxed.

SMC Reader + 256mb's worth of cards. 1x128, 2x64mb. All Kingston branded.

Looking at £115 or thereabouts for the lot (Postage £5.50 Special Delivery Insured)

Anyone paying the full amount will get a nice official gp32 padded case.

===========

(Prob not the best place to advertise this, but hey, people sell CD burners, so why not)

Zodiac 2 (128mb RAM version). Excellent condition. USB cable, AC adaptor & charger. Includes WordSmith, Acid solitaire & Stunt Racer software. This device can use a portion of it's memory as a ram disk, so purchasing flash cards is not always required (the ram disk contents are kept after power-off). Latest revision console with V1.1 ROM, so no analogue problems. Metal sylus. Boxed.

Looking at £250 + postage (Postage £5.50 Special Delivery Insured)

============

UK-only please.

And before anyone says "Are you leaving?", No I'm not. I've still got a Gp32 left after selling this one :) But I am selling my one and only Zodiac :(

You can post here, PM or email through board.

sorry for this as it may seem like spam , but i feel like i have the worst timeing ever

i bought a standard gp32 and 2 128mb cards for £120 ( all new ) just 2 weeks ago :'(

patience is a virtue i didnt have time for

Irony bites big mahunga ass :(

good luck with the sale , but at that price , i doubt you'll need it

I'm interested in the GP32. I was thinking of buying one off Lik-Sang but this sounds better with the SMC's and all:) Only problem, I live in the Netherlands. Any chance of working something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back