Gp32 Flu - might order today

menion

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I'm going to sell my GBA Sp today because I want a Gp32 instead.
Would be nice to play some games, watch some anime episodes, listen to some relaxing mp3s in school and during my 200km trip to my girlfriend almost every week. With other words, the Gp32 seems great for my demands! :D

What do u guys think about the Gp32:s near future? Will the scene stay strong and alive?
Can I expect some 16bits well-working emus in the near future? Like to play with sound and to save my games! :) Convince me to buy one! (quiet convinced already but always fun to read ;)

Thanks!

as we brought it up many times, look at the Amiga scene for example: still alive and kicking. the scene will never die, you can bet on it :] i wouldn't bother thinking about when the near fullspeed 16bit system emulators are released, since there are soooo many NES/GB/GBC/PCE/C64/etcetc classics i have to play. which is one of the main reasons why i got my gp32 (i can't play games while i'm in front of the PC because i'm an IRC addict). go for it!

it depends what you want, man.

I love my GP32. I don't have any time in my life to play games as it is, but I make time for my GP and get some in every day. It's great for what I want it to do.

If you are waiting for that portable SNES, Genesis, or Mame, well -- you could be waiting for a long time to see it on GP32 (if at all!) - at least in a state like you may want (fullspeed, sound, saves, etc). You might be better off sticking with GBA for "perfect" ports of those types of games, or watch the scene of the Zodiac (or other competitors).

But if you are hip to this scene, and pretty well-informed about what the GP32 is already capable of (which is, quite a lot!) then what the hey plunk down + enlist!

Well :D
I want to play some Sega Mastersystem, Nes and GBC games. Even some of the commercial games ( Her Knights, Tomak, Pinball Dreams) and Hopefully Genesis and SNES games someday in the near future. If there were any good 16bit emu (well some of the released ones does work quiet good?) I had sold my Gba Sp and bought a Gp32 long time ago.
The Doom port also looks very nice ;>

Have intentions to use the Gp32 as an Mp3 player, even though the size of the machine is quiet large. Would like to watch some anime/simpson/futurama episodes too. If this functions work allright? How's the mp3 player? My old D-link Mp3 player died some weeks ago :/

Ah man, this consol looks awesome. I’ve read every review I can find about it and the games, seems like a very nice consol. The Gba Sp is a great console but the gamepark 32 seems to give me so much more, also in an economic point of view! I’m just a poor student and can’t afford new games to the Gba Sp all the time.

Sorry about my crappy English ;>

I think that in the near future we'll see better snes emulation, first by rlyeh if he gets enough time to work on fSNES and then by yoyo's secret project if it is a snes emulator (hopefully it is), which I suspect will be publically released on Christmas.

not meanin to rip on gp32 cuz i dont own one. but if u already got a gba and alls u wanna play is Nes and Mastersystem games stick with a gba. theres working emulators with those for GBA that run great. Alls u need is a flash card and Find some of the emus. But what i really want is to play snes games and i dont think GBA will be able to do that anytime soon. but i think gp32 will soon. apparently they can but without saves and not at full speed. And alls i play is rpgs so without saves its kinda pointless.

Back