Gp32 Flu + Chatboard For Sale

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
GP32 Front Lit Unit (FLU) with Chatboard and a 8MB and 16MB Smart Media Card for sale. It is firmware flashed with PacRom so you do not need to worry about running software as it can load .FXE without needing Freelauncher.

This GP32 does not come with either the box or USB to GP32 transfer cable, as the gp32 is firmware flashed you dont really need the cable as you can just use a card reader. Also the battery lid is a little loose and may sometimes fall off, easily fixed with a bit of clear sellotape :)

I will consider the highest offer before deciding to put it on ebay or not. Please mention what country you are in when making your offer, Postage and Packaging would be around £6 in the UK, for outside UK I will try and get a rough price. I can accept PayPal and Bank Transfer (you pay any additional costs though) and if you are in UK, a cheque will be fine.

I will stop taking offers on Monday 27th November, depending on the highest offer I will decide to accept it or put it on Ebay.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Please note I will not be splitting the sell, its either the whole lot or nothing.

Here are some pictures of the GP32: GP32, GP32 sexy pose, Chatboard.

Dont forget to check out my other two auctions, Limited Edition Black 256Mhz GP32 here and Zodiac 2 + extras here.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does it overclock? I sold my 32 and switched to 2x, kinda silly thing to do in retrospect... <_<

Any dead pixels and the likes? Not that those have usually been a problem on GP's...

But damn, I have no idea what to offer. :huh:

It overclocks to 156Mhz if I remember right, it wasnt modded to get 166Mhz but I believe you can do this yourself? I've never tried modding it as my other gp32 overclocked to 256Mhz so never needed to do it. Theres no dead pixels or any kind of damage to the screen.

yeah, i must of forgot to include the worldwide shipping for the auction. the new royal mail parcel prices are confusing me though, so it will likely be around £10 for P&P outside UK which includes insurance.

Back