Gp32 damage infliction

Mofokubik

Website
Visit site
I just got back from a trip and dropped my gp32 after getting out of the car, it fell 3 feet and landed on cement. It didnt break but the battery cover isnt the same, it kinda shakes. Anyone else drop their gp32?

Mine too. I'm sure I've dropped mine a few times too. All my stuff goes through that though. If it doesn't make it through it, I figure it's a piece of crap. So far my gp32 is fine though.

I bought a carry case before I do something stupid like that, because I know I will. (Especially after the "scratching internal screen with knife" incident)

When I'm not using it, it goes straight into the case :)

Yeah i think most of the battery cases shake. I stopped mine from puttin sum sticky tab things on (with one of the sticky tabs covered) the back of the lid bit.

My GP32 fell out of the car seat and in between the seat and the door in my SUV. Then, then I opened the door, it came falling out. It put a nice couple of scratches in the finish, but nothing terrible.

Now I leave it in the pocket in my backpack, which seems to protect it fairly well.

Just dropped mine today :rolleyes:

Luckily it was in the case, so no damage. I didn't get the official case, because $18.50 is too damn much to pay for a soft case and it doesn't look like it protects all that well. I went to Wal-Mart and for $6 got a generic camera case. It's pretty thick pleather on the outside and padded on the inside. The GP32 fits in it just fine, and there's a pocket that holds a set of batteries, headphones, and my extra SMC. I'm very happy with it, and it cost less than half as much as the "official" one :D

My battery cover was so shakey when it first arrived. So much so it put milk shake to shame. Anyhoo I removed the screencover from mine when I first got it, I think it's just meant to be packaging I don't know how people could even consider leaving it on. I haven't dropped it yet but I'm having serious USB probs at the minute.

Back