gp32.com site down

engboy

Still Fresh
I know the process of how to connect my GP32 (received it today) to my PC, but the English site is down, the English link on the Korean site is down and the help@ e-mail is bouncing.

I figure there isn't much i can do until the site comes back up...does anyone have any idea what the deal is or if there is anything I can do about it? (I e-mailed play-asia who I bought the system from and they sent me here.)

I don't think there is much you can do now until the site works again, but there maybe some hacked version of the pc-link, but I would wait. bummer, huh?

Not by not registering at gp32.com, but its a good idea to register at entware too, especially if you're intending on using JoyGP at all. JoyGP needing to encrypt stuff, of course.

But even if you don't register at the official site yet, you can still come back and do it later. Well, probably (you might not be able to if you flash your f/w, but I'm not sure - I suspect the original f/w bit of the multi-fw will let you use the official registration proggies still...).

Back