Gp2X Tv Out Cable Accessory

coolbros

Still Fresh
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me where I can find a 3m Tv-out (with s-video connection) cable accessory for gp2x.. I couldn't find any shop online that have it.. Thanks :)

Coolbros2X said:
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me where I can find a 3m Tv-out (with s-video connection) cable accessory for gp2x.. I couldn't find any shop online that have it.. Thanks :)

If you mean one like this :

gp2xtvoutcable.jpg

And you are living outside the EU, than you can buy it here: ED´s german GP2x Shop

andY

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you?

I have one still in its box somewhere that I've never really used... it came as part of a bundle I bought and was obviously brand new. I think I hooked it up once to see if it worked. If you are in the UK, I'm sure it'll be cheaper taking my one than buying another.

ledow said:
Where are you?

I have one still in its box somewhere that I've never really used... it came as part of a bundle I bought and was obviously brand new. I think I hooked it up once to see if it worked. If you are in the UK, I'm sure it'll be cheaper taking my one than buying another.

PM'd and thanks for the info andymanone :)

andymanone said:
Coolbros2X said:
Hi,

If you mean one like this :

gp2xtvoutcable.jpg

And you are living outside the EU, than you can buy it here: ED´s german GP2x Shop

andY

Yes I think that is it.. Is it official gp2x accessory? Thanks :)

ledow said:
Where are you?

:)

Back