Would you buy and wear a GP2X shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Only if I get paid

• Total voters

It would depend on the content of the shirt, of course, but I wouldn't haven't a problem with wearing one.

tryhard.jpg

Now look, if you said something like a pocket to hold you GP2X in I would say, yes that's functional. But a GP2X shirt to hold pens in... You're not such a die-hard after all :p

id wear one if it had a big like X on it or something..... that way people could interpret it in various ways and not think im a complete nerd :D but id still wear one none the less

Maybe a shirt, if the design was simple. Certainly not a T-shirt though (voted no, because most mean T-shirt when they talk about things with designs on), since I look like a twit in them. For evidence see the old GP32 meetup pic if it's still on the net :p

NoidZ posted on Feb 13 2007 at 10:45 AM said:
Now look, if you said something like a pocket to hold you GP2X in I would say, yes that's functional. But a GP2X shirt to hold pens in... You're not such a die-hard after all :p

I like keeping it simple, also it gives it an employee feel rather than im some guy just wearing a shirt. Plus when someone ask for a pen I reach for my pocket, the person asking for the pen will follow my hand movement, see's the logo and ask what it is, without me pulling out my GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back