Gp2x Question

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
The grey at the bottom of the GPx2, is that rubber? If so that is going to be shitty, anybody with an N-Gage QD can vouch for that. Rubber expands with heat and warps and crap. Oh well if it isn't. If it is. Gamepark should reconsider that.

EDIT: Also, why does this forum need to be reviewed first before being put on the front page? THis is general talk not news.

We have no idea yet, in fact nobody has even seen the final version of GP2X yet. All we have right now are those prototype photos and some renders. But I seriously doubt it's rubber. It's likely just another color of plastic, similar to the GP32's two colors of plastic (white and grey)

And this forum doesn't need to be reviewed to start a new thread AFAIK. Maybe you hit upon some glitch... ?

no i don't mean that, it doesn't appear on the front page in the new topics section like General Talk, and the other ones, i like to track my new post from the first page so I can see updates on the other topics listed, but these don't appear on the front page like normal general talk.

Its grey plastic on the one I saw, it houses the battery power indicator and some other leds.

-Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk

Back