Gp2x Psu's

iCeD00D

Still Fresh
LOL ok so here's something funny ... during lunch I walked into our local Radio Smack and showed them the F200 and the cradle... At first they thought it was a PSP until I fired the lil guy up..... I had Ultimate Doom on my card (which they had no clue what Doom was) and I also had the CPS2 emu on there.. they freaked out when I was playing with some of the games on there and where totally blown away with the grafx.... so after I told them where they could find one, I asked them about a universal power adapter for these guys and I was shocked when they (above all stores) could not match up the specs!! .. for the F200 the closest they could come was 4v and 1a and for the cradle .. notta... nothing in the 5v / 3a range ... so for all you F200 / Cradle ppl out there that have adapters.. I would be most greatfull if you had a link to a web site that sold these units.... unfortunately most of the sites that sell the 'official' one for the F200 ( can't even find an 'official' adapter for the cradle) are for eur sockets... i'm in the US.... Tks much in advance. ..

I know the gp2x adaptors are available from play-asia and divineo which both are really good online stores,

I was wondering if gph released 2 types of adaptors i always see one type of adaptor which has 5mm jack socket, can that actually fit into the gp2x cradle because there is only one available.

I just ordered one from divineo which has 5mm jack socket i wonder if that will fit into the gp2x cradle port.

you can easily convert euro to us sockets, as long as the transformer supports it.

as I stated before, I use the DLink PSU that comes with the DUB-H4 USB 2 hub... the hub itself can be used without the PSU anyway.

lastly, Radio Shack's mandate is no longer to provide the radio building community with spare parts... it's only there so your uncle can buy sub-class useless cheap ass electronics, and give jobs to morrons =)

Kewl..... tks for the reply guys.... and I couldn't agree with you more Xcen .... i was really disappointed when they couldn't even find a universal adapter in the first place.... i'll give Dlink a shot ....

I just went to RadioSHack yesterday and bought a type A adaptaplug and a 3-12v 1A adapter for $19, works perfectly....

Back