Gp2x Map

Is this just gp2x, because the link is gp32x?

In any case, wow, although I think I am the only guy in Wisconsin, it seems.

wow someone else from Bellingham, WA and it's not my friend (thecheat). It's Rattboi. I thought me and my friend were the only ones. :p

WarmFluffyUK posted on Feb 7 2006 at 10:26 PM said:
Just added myself, nice to see there's someone else in Aberystwyth :)

I'm an aberite too, living in welshpool tthis year, doing an industrial year :eek:

Back in aber next year, can't wait :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
parag0n posted on Feb 8 2006 at 09:23 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Feb 7 2006 at 10:26 PM said:
Just added myself, nice to see there's someone else in Aberystwyth :)

I'm an aberite too, living in welshpool tthis year, doing an industrial year :eek:

Back in aber next year, can't wait :eek:

It's still the same ole Aber, sea and fun night life, in fact I was out with my fella last night, went for a meal at the Manderine and then popped to Spoons for some drinkypoos :) .

There are other people in Valencia with a GP2X! Shame my Spanish is so terrible, can't imagine trying to discuss firmware issues or cap mods, it's as much as I can do to talk about the weather and the football!! :D

WrongEyedJesus posted on Feb 14 2006 at 09:49 AM said:
There are other people in Valencia with a GP2X! Shame my Spanish is so terrible, can't imagine trying to discuss firmware issues or cap mods, it's as much as I can do to talk about the weather and the football!! :D

You must travel to spain.I´m spanish and i dont like football. In addition spain is teh country with more coders now. Maybe Uk....

PD : Sorry for my poor english. I´m only 17. : (

i'm in ! :D

.... but nobody in the 300kms around as planned :D that makes me easier to find , there's a good thing in everything :D

This is mad old, Im already on it, and it screwed up my address, I dont live where it put me, im more by DCGM.

Yo gitmthx from beautiful scenic Beaumont, Texas. Wazzup! I grew up in the Golden Triangle.

PSyMastR posted on Feb 15 2006 at 08:41 PM said:
This is mad old, Im already on it, and it screwed up my address, I dont live where it put me, im more by DCGM.
email the people who maintain frapper and tell them to fix it :p

Back