Gp2x First Edition + Case + Sd + Aa Charger

oneguynick

Still Fresh
I am sorry to say this but I want a DS. I want a DS bad. In fact I may buy one today :) Anyways I have a Gp2x in wonderful shape, just like new, with the latest firmware loaded. Nothing special done to the kernel or anything. All I used this for was nintendo games. The case is the factory hardcase and the charger is sepcifically for 2500-2800 capacity batteries. The SD card is 1 Gig Lexar. I am asking 160.00 shipped. I need to know ASAP as I may have someone local that wants it. Out of nostalgia I felt it necessary to offer this to the community that has so well supported my NES habits past few months :)

I have a DS (not lite) with 2 games (metroid prime hunters and mariokart) i will do a trade if you want.

Edit: its a MK1 I dont think i want it... although I would like the SD card, could i trade 1 of the games or pay some money for it maybe?

lol3222 posted on Jul 16 2006 at 03:56 PM said:
I have a DS (not lite) with 2 games (metroid prime hunters and mariokart) i will do a trade if you want.

Edit: its a MK1 I dont think i want it... although I would like the SD card, could i trade 1 of the games or pay some money for it maybe?

I bought my DS Lite today. Great purchase! I now have ZERO need for the little gp2x as my nopass is in the mail. I will lower the price to 130 shipped. I would like to keep it together but maybe if no one bites we could make a deal for the games as I am dying for some mario kart :)

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyalami posted on Jul 17 2006 at 07:58 PM said:
Sent PM with offer! Please read PM!

Some finer details as I have recieved many PM's about the little guy:

130 is nothing for the whole thing. The differences between MK1/2

* Firmware shipped with - Mine is 2.0 just like the MK2 so this is nothing
* New Joystick cap - If you go on the forums DaveC sells a BETTER than MK2 cap for 4 dollars
* Screen has scanlines fix - I don't know what this is about. I think some MK1 shipped with scanlines issues on movies, I use mine to watch movies and TV shows while traveling with no problems.

130 refers to dollars. I am willing to ship international upon a good ebay/paypal/heatwave account. Also the cost will be more as it costs a lot more to ship that way. I have very good ebay ratings and heatwave ratings both of which are under the username oneguynick. The box is ready to ship and just waiting on an address. Let me know!

jpic3yk posted on Jul 19 2006 at 08:53 PM said:
How much would it cost to ship to somebody in the U.S.?

130.00 includes basic shipping. You want speedy that will be extra but just basic shipping...130 for the whole deal.

oneguynick posted on Jul 20 2006 at 03:50 AM said:
jpic3yk posted on Jul 19 2006 at 08:53 PM said:
How much would it cost to ship to somebody in the U.S.?

130.00 includes basic shipping. You want speedy that will be extra but just basic shipping...130 for the whole deal.

Make best offer I suppose. The box sits here patiently awaiting an address.

i live in ireland and i have a paypal account.would you send it this far around the world?

derka-street posted on Jul 23 2006 at 02:31 PM said:
i live in ireland and i have a paypal account.would you send it this far around the world?

Yes I would but shipping would be more obviously. PM and let me know.

oneguynick posted on Jul 17 2006 at 09:45 PM said:

* New Joystick cap - If you go on the forums DaveC sells a BETTER than MK2 cap for 4 dollars
* Screen has scanlines fix - I don't know what this is about. I think some MK1 shipped with scanlines issues on movies, I use mine to watch movies and TV shows while traveling with no problems.
LOL, I agree with the $130 price, but you forgot one important thing.

The joystick is rotated 45 degrees and has a revised Motherboard Backlight power circuit for the new LCD and the build quality difference is nothing to scoff at. (I have owned a FE and a mk1 and a mk2)

Still a good deal, but the MK1 is different.

nubie posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:09 AM said:
oneguynick posted on Jul 17 2006 at 09:45 PM said:

LOL, I agree with the $130 price, but you forgot one important thing.

The joystick is rotated 45 degrees and has a revised Motherboard Backlight power circuit for the new LCD and the build quality difference is nothing to scoff at. (I have owned a FE and a mk1 and a mk2)

Still a good deal, but the MK1 is different.

Thanks for the update. I have never seen the Mk2 so I had no clue other than the short blurbs online. I still feel pretty good about 130 for the deal. At this point would consider trades for DS stuff or old gaming systems. I hate to see a box just sit here.

Truth be told, I have a SEGA Game Gear in great condition, along with 5 games, an AC adapter, a car adapter, and a carrying case!

Games are: F1, G-LOC, Ristar, Pac-Attack, and Sonic 2 the Hedgehog.

P.S.: Soryy, for the fact I've been away from the scene for so much time; I had other things in me mind. But I saw that oneguynick was willing to trade fro ol gaming systems, so I just had to post!

Kyalami posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:05 PM said:
Truth be told, I have a SEGA Game Gear in great condition, along with 5 games, an AC adapter, a car adapter, and a carrying case!

Games are: F1, G-LOC, Ristar, Pac-Attack, and Sonic 2 the Hedgehog.

P.S.: Soryy, for the fact I've been away from the scene for so much time; I had other things in me mind. But I saw that oneguynick was willing to trade fro ol gaming systems, so I just had to post!

Anything else or is that the package deal ? :)

Unfortunately, that's it. But, on the upside, I'd be willing to let go of smoe of my XBOX, and PS2 games! I also have a bunch of other computer/gaming related stuff I'd seriously be willing to trade for that GP2X! Feel free to ask!
I could also pay a bit of extra cash on the side, e.g. 20, 30 USD! (maybe, but feel free to ask!)

Kyalami posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:15 PM said:
Unfortunately, that's it. But, on the upside, I'd be willing to let go of smoe of my XBOX, and PS2 games! I also have a bunch of other computer/gaming related stuff I'd seriously be willing to trade for that GP2X! Feel free to ask!
I could also pay a bit of extra cash on the side, e.g. 20, 30 USD! (maybe, but feel free to ask!)

125.00 is the new offer. Anyone?

oneguynick posted on Jul 30 2006 at 08:08 PM said:
Kyalami posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:15 PM said:

125.00 is the new offer. Anyone?

100 shipped to the U.S. was my offer(just the system). ;)

is this still available? if so, a friend of mine will buy it. how much is shipping to sri lanka?

Back