Gp2x.com Finally Updated

Damn.....this is totally unexpected. I was just browsing the old site yesterday.
This is sweet!! :lol:

That's much slicker, seems much quicker too ( must've upgraded the firmware on the web server ;) )

That faded orange background on the main image on the index also matches the lovely washed out colours of the default skin on my GP2X :)

And it now works in firefox :)

The last one was really wide and all the graphics were broken

Did anyone notice that the new website has all the specs changed... stuff like the supported video and audio codecs have been changed from their original specs. I am not trying to pick at them or start a flame war, I just thought it was strange.

I think that's a good thing. They've stopped getting people's hopes up when it comes to MPEG playback. They still list WMA though.

The Korean website looks still much better than the English one.

Have you checked out the gallery pics? They are crap, this black plastic looks so cheap. They should start to produce the white units. I am sure this would lead to a boost in their sales.

chaos engineer posted on Feb 20 2006 at 11:08 AM said:
The Korean website looks still much better than the English one.

Have you checked out the gallery pics? They are crap, this black plastic looks so cheap. They should start to produce the white units. I am sure this would lead to a boost in their sales.
On the introduction page they say: "gp2x-f100 black", so maybe there will be a white unit...

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed they also changed the battery life specs as well, which again will stop people getting their hopes up. :)

the news posts look proper english..but then i just woke up ...they might of got a proper translator

alson on the distributor page it only lists gbax as an official distributor..not gp32 or anywhere else, and i thought they where everyone said so..

i hate how korean websites just cant live without flash, and the stupid cheesey lines like "We made it world first! And best!" "Pioneer,Spirit,Creativity,Passion - We will lead future trend" so lame, someone should inform koreans one day how silly that makes them look to the rest of the world, and to go easy on the damn flash

Koreans are silly. It's a well-known fact.

As are the French. And the Americans. And the Canadians. And the Chinese. How many entire countries do you think I can insult in one post?

Meh, good they've updated it.

Back