Gp2x-200 Power Cord

Last edited by a moderator:
Culturepunk...how is the connector on the half price argos adaptor?
I bought one from there a while ago for my F200 and the connection to the 2x is loose and i have to use blu-tack to keep it connected...

Which voltage do you use for the GP2X ? Is there any risk involved with using this ?

jedi420 said:
Which voltage do you use for the GP2X ? Is there any risk involved with using this ?
3 or 3.3 volts, With a centre negative polarity.

powerplug-negative.jpg

Trooper

cd78 said:
I bought one from there a while ago for my F200 and the connection to the 2x is loose and i have to use blu-tack to keep it connected...
That's the same one that I got and it works like a charm, with a nice snug fit.

cd78 said:
Yeah I have have an F200 aswell, and well its not too bad on mine it is a little loose though, it will come out if I pull it with any force. Has been alright though, not needed blu tac. Only switched off on me a couple of times when its come out, usually when Im half asleep playing it in bed. ha ha.

'trooper' said:
'jedi420' said:
3 or 3.3 volts, With a centre negative polarity.

powerplug-negative.jpg

Trooper

The power adaptor i have for my F200 has a choice of positive tip polarity or negative tip polarity, it has no centre negative polarity.
I am confused which one of the two should i use?? :pandora2:

:excl: Make sure that it is set to 3V negative polarity (-) for the GP2X and 5V positive polarity (+) for the cradle. Otherwise you'll fry it! Expensive mistake! :excl:

Back