GP RF Link Modules Worth Having?

Flavor

Daddy
I posted this in another thread, but I think that I should have started a new topic. So here it is.

Hey guys!

I have been considering getting a couple of the GP RF modules. Do you think they're worth having? I have 2 GP32's. Really, I don't play much for games, but I do like messing around with the stuff. Plus, there's the problem that I am only 1 person (with 2 GP32s). I have to find someone to play with if I want to do multi-player stuff.

So, having said all that, are the GPLinks cool? Are they worth having? Are they easy to code for?
I've asked some others for their opinions in the past, and I heard that there was some kind of bluetooth link planned. Do you know anything about that?

I've been really close to putting in my order at Play-Asia.com but I just haven't completed it yet. I'm not sure what's stopping me, but at the same time, I am not sure what's motivating me to want them. I'm hoping to get some varied input to make a better decision.

sure! why not? if money is THAT big a deal.. then dont buy. But if you want to mess with stuff.. go ahead.. it's a new addition to mess with. I dont have one. i will buy mine in korea when i go back next month (it's much cheaper)

i was thinking about starting my own store for GP32. i would sell them for ~120$ + s&h
but i'm too lazy. these online sites either are ripping you off or getting ripped off. i dunno

They're not, but, as they work using radio waves, I think there could be as many of them connected to one another during a game session. Of course, there is a bandwith limit in there somewhere, but I think four to eight GP's could work...hmmm, anyone code a Bomberman game for such an event? :)

Back