Gothic Series at GOG Cheap

Cas

$4.99 - £3.21 each

Gothic, Gothic 2 Gold Edition, Gothic 3, Gothic 3:Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition

Has to be worth it at that price :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard great things about Gothic 3 after you install the community pack so I bought just that game, will give it a try.

I heard great things about Gothic 3 after you install the community pack so I bought just that game, will give it a try.
I tried Gothic 3 years ago after beating the great two first games many times - it sucked and was slow as hell.

Bought and tried it again with the community pack more than half a year ago - still sucked und is way too slow for the specs i have today.

Gothic 1 and 2 are far greater games

and even Risen is better.

I recommend these, although i do not know how good the english versions actually are,

because in this case, the german versions are the originals.

BTW: There are widescreen and texture patches out there for the old ones, along with many other stuff from the great fanbase.

http://www.worldofgothic.de/

Last edited by a moderator:
got a chance to play gothic 3 for the first time, it's really not a bad game at all, kinda like skyrim. I was always a fan of those open ended types of games that just forever to play through.

True I've only played for an hour or two, but well worth the $5, community pack appears to be pre-installed... did run into some problems loading up the game for the first time, had to open it like 5 times before it finally loaded after 10 min with is absurd for a game written for like 5 years ago.

I'll give gothic 1 & 2 a shot after I play through this one a bit

Back