Got my replacement LCD cable, well the box at least...

FelixNemis

Very Active Member
So this just arrived in the mail

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

Guess there was some problem somewhere along in the shipping process :[

What the heck? 

I wonder who took it out  and why?

But its probably pointless to hunt it down anyway.

What the heck? That box doesn't even look like anything that came from us...

Is that all you got?

Was there even an address or tracking number on there?

Are you sure it's from us?

We don't even have these boxes, and most LCD Cables have been shipped in a padded envelope, not a box...

This was the label

IMAG0038.jpg

I don't know what happened, but I didn't order anything else.

I got my cables safely delivered in the same box and label.  Sorry to see this happened to you.   :(

Lucky it's not the Pandora in that box...

I'd be making a complaint to the post company. It's really up to them to ensure the parcel gets from A - B and it should be covered by their insurance.

I got my cables safely delivered in the same box and label.  Sorry to see this happened to you.   :(

Lucky it's not the Pandora in that box...
Back when I got my Pandora the outer box was in rough shape.  The inner box was slightly crushed and ripped, but the Pandora was fine.

It really sucks when things like this happen.  I received a package that was missing most of the contents once, and a letter that was mangled.  They put the remnants of the letter in a plastic bag or something.  I have also had a few packages that were completely lost.  I don't know which is worse, not getting anything or getting just the box and a note saying the contents were not in it.

It's fine.

If the cable was inside the box had been to heavy and shipping costs would have been more expensive.

Don't complain, it was planned in order to save your money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe someone recognised the company name and thought there was an actual Pandora inside.

So what happens is one packet falls off the tray and gets ran over by a forklift. This time that was yours.

It looks to have maybe gotten wet so that the tape comes off.

Cue the nightshift, whos job it is to sweep the floors, the two parts are now in a big jumble of things lost throughout the day, only the package-bit gets recognized as something that should be in delivery, so its sent there.

For every place it goes through, they have no option but to append a sticker saying it wasnt them.

There is no obvious reason to believe anything else happened, considering the value and specific nature of the contents, and the effort it takes to put those labels on.

Long ago I used to work for Fedex Ground... Packages like this are called "Top Crushables" they're usually in a big clear trashbag by the hundreds and we'd toss them on the top of the other packages to fill the trailer all the way to the ceiling. Sometimes the bags would break open and packages that weighed up to 140lbs would be on top of them. There was really nothing we could do, I mean it moves as the trailer does. Not to mention we had to move 410 Packages an hour. I'd seen boxes flatter than a pancake, the only thing I can say, is make sure you fortify the box so it doesn't flatten out, so the tape doesn't get pulled off. OR, wrap the whole damn thing in tape, like a coffin so there are no ways for it to fall out. 

My guess is that it's still out there, either in the bottom of a shipping container, or a belt somewhere.

OR, wrap the whole damn thing in tape, like a coffin so there are no ways for it to fall out. 
I used to do things like this as a prank.  Little did I know that I was ensuring those I was trying to mess with would get all of the contents of the packages.  

What's this !?
IMAG0045.jpg
a package?
IMAG0047.jpg
It's my LCD cable!

Thanks so much for sending me this even though the shipping ate it twice. You're the best ED <3 
(8bitdo controller also came today from Amazon, double yay)
:D

Back