Google Play Music on Pandora

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Just a quick heads up that Google Play Music works really well on Pandora :)

The great thing about this app / service is that it gives you 20GB of free online storage space for you to upload your own MP3's which can then be streamed via the App.

The not so great thing about it is that you have to register for this service in the USA, however using hotspot shield and this guide it's pretty easy to take a quick 'trip' over to the USA to get it registered.

I'd recommend using hotspot shield instead of TOR (tried with TOR a few times no luck, worked first go with Hotspot shield) and doing this from a desktop PC.

The Pandora just got a bit more awesome. :D

nice!!! have you tried the HTML5 interface too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm - I already created my music account a while back (also took a quick trip to the states... funny that!) But I haven't had much luck actually listening to music on Pandora using it...

What sort of problem is it giving you Poke?

Could be worth a try using the web interface too, not tried that on Pandora, but it should work from my understanding.

No, but why do you need to if every song is already in the cloud

What makes you think that every song is available in the cloud?

Also :

Add free Spotify costs £5 per month

Pandora music is not available in the UK (even on a Pandora ;) )

Thanks for the heads up on Grooveshark, never used that before, can't quite work out how they've not been sued out of existence. However a quick search seems to indicate that they only have about half of my Albums available for streaming.

If you've got some well tagged MP3s then give Google music a try, you've got nothing to lose. :D

No, but why do you need to if every song is already in the cloud

What makes you think that every song is available in the cloud?

Also :

Add free Spotify costs £5 per month

Pandora music is not available in the UK (even on a Pandora ;)/> )

Thanks for the heads up on Grooveshark, never used that before, can't quite work out how they've not been sued out of existence. However a quick search seems to indicate that they only have about half of my Albums available for streaming.

If you've got some well tagged MP3s then give Google music a try, you've got nothing to lose. :D/>

You can just upload your music to groove shark and make it private if you want. No storage cap

Back