google checkout

Long

"Your MASTERCARD card ending in xxxx was declined. " - It just decine my master card, and tell NO REASON!!!

all forms filled 100% correctly 7 (seven) times! with same result!

card is working, I'm use it for web shopping with PayPal.

I can't buy Pandora cause this stupid google checkout! :angry:

Help me please anybody, idk what to do now? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've edited your card details out. It was only the last four digits but you should be careful anyway. :)

Getting back to your problem, don't panic. I know Craig has had to sort out some region issues with Google Checkout (people from Australia couldn't order!) and this might be something similar. He'll look into it when he sees this thread. :) Sit tight. Don't worry, you won't miss out on a spot.

I would contact your credit card issuer and ask them why it's been declined B)

Thank you! I'll be waiting..

maybe some another way to transfer the money?

I would contact your credit card issuer and ask them why it's been declined B)
I tried, call to bank and they said we don't know, why it happends, and can't help you.

Same thing was when I called there with questions about PayPal registration problems!

:angry: stupid russian bank named "sberbank"!

I'm afraid I need to get the other bank but this is not guarantee of success <_<

I'm sorry for starting this stupid topic,admins please delete it! i think the problem is the bank and nothing else.

Phone calls is useles so i think i go there tomorrow..

Hello again people!

My problem with google checkout is magically solved!

Unfortunately, I do not know what it was but it was solved after I come to bank office and talk with manager - I'm asked to change my mastercard to new or do something else to solve this problem, and next day I has login to google checkout account and try again to setup pay options - my card was accepted with no problems! :D

now I can pay and get my pandora!

so, I think I was right - the problem was my bank..

thanks to all who support me, you are nice ppl :rolleyes:

I used a new card with a local bank last week and had to place my order a second time after I told the bank it was OK. It's probably fraud protection because it's an overseas company!

Welcome and hope you don't have to wait too long to get your unit!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Thank you Link!

I think itwill be not too long, I decided to use UPS 24/48 hr shipping - $49 :rolleyes:

------------

added later

damn just now I remember -

from Pandora sales letter:

We have many Russian customers but you will need to choose the Air Mail option for shipping as due to the new government laws in Russia personal shipments can not be received via courier.
this is bad, looks likeit will be long time :(

Long,

I don't want to be the one to break this to you, but I hope you're not expecting to receive a Pandora this week. I would say you have a 2-4 month wait until it shows up at your doorstep. You made the right choice with the UPS shipping, you should have your unit anywhere in the world within 2 days of it leaving the UK, much better than 10-14 days by Royal Mail and greater potential for damage being in transit that long.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I'm sorry i wanna kill somebody :angry:

We were unable to verify the credit or debit card information for your recent order. Your order has been cancelled and your card was not charged. Rest assured that Google is committed to preserving the security of your information and providing a safe online shopping experience.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to scan the following verification documents to your computer and then upload them below.

If you don't have a scanner, please click here.

Until we receive and verify the requested documents, future orders will not be processed. Please do not create additional accounts.

If you choose not to submit these verification documents, your account will remain suspended and you will not be able to place orders or access your Google Checkout account.
What a hell is it??? my card was veryfied and order from Pandora Ltd was payed yesterday BUT!! BUT!!!!!!

today is:

"Your order from OpenPandora Ltd has been cancelled"

"We were unable to verify the account information for your recent purchase with Google Checkout. As a result, your account has been temporarily suspended and your recent order has been cancelled: "

what a bullshit?!

i'm in shock! isn't this f*** google checkout working for comfortable e-shopping???

what a stupid problems i must solve one to other only for spend my money????? google idiots :angry:

Just thake look at this!

We have been informed by Google checkout that they have cancelled your payment due to it being 'High Risk'.? This could be due to your card details not matching your address details. You may want to contact your card issuer regarding this.

High risk??? Risk of what??? Now they want a my russian passport scan and one more thing, i even cant understand what is it???

cerb1.jpg

First is a passport scan, i made it, but second thing - what is ist??? i can't understand!

forgive me my bad english :(

Just thake look at this!

High risk??? Risk of what??? Now they want a my russian passport scan and one more thing, i even cant understand what is it???

First is a passport scan, i made it, but second thing - what is ist??? i can't understand!

forgive me my bad english :(
They want a copy of your bank statement that shows the same address as registered to your credit card OR a copy of a bill/invoice from a utility company (gas/electric) again to the same address as your credit card.

It's to prevent fraud. If the card is stolen and you live at address A you cannot show a statement/bill made out to address B (the address of the credit card) because you don't live there, that's the theory anyway.

It's to prevent fraud. If the card is stolen and you live at address A you cannot show a statement/bill made out to address B (the address of the credit card) because you don't live there, that's the theory anyway.
Oh thank you! now i see :D

what a stupid enimals! If the man want to buy things by credit card but the shipping address is not the same with the card address - this is not mean "I'm not live with mom and dad" its mean "I steal a credit card" :D

Okay, stupid google checkout, i register new account and fill the form with my parents address :p

By the way i forgot about it and fill it with my actually address, damn :(

Thank to you man, now I solve this..

never ever think this so difficult - to use credit card! now i think, to get plane and go England myself to buy pandora by cash is faster than all this stupid games!!! :blink:

I have no so stupid problems with PayPal! :angry:

oookaay, now I register new account and fill both address forms - my passport address and actually live address (for shipment)- I can't imagine this can cause so big problems! Now I be wait new invoice with number to new account and pay, then wait my Pandora.. B) I hope its over..

DAMN HELL! Damn F*** google checkout, i fill ALL forms CORRECTLY!!!! BOTH ADDRESSES!

and the same bullshit!!!

We were unable to verify the credit or debit card information for your recent order. Your order has been cancelled and your card was not charged. Rest assured that Google is committed to preserving the security of your information and providing a safe online shopping experience.

Stupid idiots!!!! this is my card with both addresses and correct information!! :angry: HOW they can cancel my order!?

:angry: :angry: :angry: never , NEVER want to use this idiotic google f***out !!! only reason is Pandora, and I must torture like that!? this is a "comfortable E-Shopping"??? I hope they dies most painfully death :angry:

If you haven't done so already, you may want to contact the e-mail address that you initially placed your order through (would I be correct in guessing that this was openpandorasales@gmail.com?), to let them know that you're having difficulties. I would guess that they *may* be able to provide an alternative, possibly.

:huh: I called to bank now and they say me they can't give me the copy of "Credit/debit card statement"

Credit/debit card statement with the first 12 digits blacked out (Do not send an image of your credit card.)

for approving my card - they say I can't give this information to anybody (security, confidential, blah blah blah :D )

Now i have a hysterical laugh and don't know what to do.

I cant pay an Utility bill from this card to (they not even think HOW man in Russia can pay Utility bill by DOLLAR CARD?!) We pay this bills only cash or ruble card, not dollar! :D bwahahahahaha

I Never been in so stupid situation

Now i try to ask openpandora@sales to give me the possibility to pay some another way...

Thank you, Prometheus.

Back