God Medicine

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
I finished this great little translation patched Gameboy RPG a few days ago and can honestly say it is IMHO the best GB mono RPG I've ever played.

Simple but interesting little story line and fun gameplay that rarely gets boring as is often the case with RPGs.

So thanks to Hando for pointing this little gem out nearly two years ago ;)

See here for Hando's original post.

And I believe Evil Dragon has raved about this game too so thanks to him for listing it in my request for GB RPGs a few months ago.

So if you like RPGs give it a go and don't let the simplistic mono graphics put you off. This really is a cracking little game.

Last edited by a moderator:
How great! I wouldn't have known about the original post without you reposting about it, so I can't complain about how old it is ;)

Problem is, does anyone have a hack way of patching on linux? I can't be arsed to diddle around with Windows at the moment.

iignotus posted on Aug 31 2006 at 08:43 AM said:
How great! I wouldn't have known about the original post without you reposting about it, so I can't complain about how old it is ;)

Problem is, does anyone have a hack way of patching on linux? I can't be arsed to diddle around with Windows at the moment.

Can you use this:

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/download/jips30.zip

JIPS in an IPS patcher which was written written in Java so it can run on Linux, Solaris, Windows and MacOS.

TelcoLou posted on Aug 31 2006 at 06:13 PM said:
iignotus posted on Aug 31 2006 at 08:43 AM said:

Can you use this:

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/download/jips30.zip

JIPS in an IPS patcher which was written written in Java so it can run on Linux, Solaris, Windows and MacOS.
Awwwwwwwwright~!

Badtoad, your way would still be easier... :(

iignotus posted on Aug 31 2006 at 02:43 PM said:

Get uips. I've successfully patched several (SNES) roms using it.

Back