Caanoo / WIZ Gnuboy For Wiz?

Lemonboy was already released which was based off gnuboy. It has a few issues but it works and its all we have at the moment I believe.

After playing with Lemonboy a little more it has charmed me I have to admit.

I like the features and hope it sees the last little bit of refinement it appears to need.

strider_mt2k said:

I like the features and hope it sees the last little bit of refinement it appears to need.

Indeed. Lemonboy is a great piece of software, even if it does have some issues. I made a Game Boy theme for the UI, if you're interested. You can find it in the archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
chickendung said:
strider_mt2k said:

Indeed. Lemonboy is a great piece of software, even if it does have some issues. I made a Game Boy theme for the UI, if you're interested. You can find it in the archive.

FYI, lemonboy was based off gnuboy, so its going to have the same sound issues. Plus theres no gui.

Pickle said:
chickendung said:
strider_mt2k said:

FYI, lemonboy was based off gnuboy, so its going to have the same sound issues. Plus theres no gui.

It doesn't have to do with Gnuboy anymore. Juanvvc said he fixed the sound on the PC version, but the same method did not fix the sound on the Wiz. It has something to do with the different hardware/software. :(

chickendung said:
Pickle said:
chickendung said:
strider_mt2k said:

It doesn't have to do with Gnuboy anymore. Juanvvc said he fixed the sound on the PC version, but the same method did not fix the sound on the Wiz. It has something to do with the different hardware/software. :(

Yes thats true, but that wasnt my point. gnuboy has the same structure as lemonboy since thats what it was based from. So gnuboy will have the same original issues with sound.

Back