Gngeo2x 0.7 Wont Play More Than 4 Roms.....why ?

jeezy103

Still Fresh
Yes, i checked the forums....and No, this issue wasnt addressed...
i downloaded a whole 1-2 gig pack of roms with gngeo2x.....version 0.7 i think..
Say i launch the emu with 6 roms included, maybe about the first three are playeable while the rest appear glitchy/boxy , if not unplayeable......at times all roms wont launch at all..(i kept getting a launch-error message)....so i did an experiment.......

i re-formatted my sd,,started from scratch...re-installed gngeo2x in the sd card-root...WITH ...only a single of these "unplayeable"roms....and they all played perfectly fine.....hence, leading to my ultimate question....::

why cant i play a whole pack of roms????? :angry: they play perfectly well individually, but in packs they dont.....

thanks in advance... :angry:

PS...i own a 4gb highspeed card...

Not sure what can be going on but I've never had this happen with mine and as you say I've never seen the problem posted before. Are you using firmware 3.0 as maybe it's an incompatability with this firmware.
Are you using gngeo2x alone or are you using it in conjunction with the rage2x frontend?

uhh no...im using firmware 2.1.1..without the front end..
just a regular gngeo2x on a 4gig card(think of all that space, yet not being able to use it..).......and im really losing my head here over...reformatting the card just to play a rather "unplayeable" rom...

HERES ANOTHER ISSUE I CAME ACROSS:
say i manage to install and play a couple of roms on gngeo2x....each and everytime i install squignes NEXT,(spelling)..{snes emu},,,,it'll apear corrupted,,i.e unplayeable.....so i format the card....install squignes FIRST...and it'll work just fine..then ill install gngeo2x NEXT, but this one inturn appears to be corrupted...
Therefore i notice this pattern, hence its impossible to have 2 or more playeable emus on a card in one sitting...whats with this occurance????

PS..firmware 3.0 is out??? :blink: ..guess ive been livin under a rock.....................

jeezy103 posted on Feb 1 2007 at 03:34 PM said:
HELLO???/ANY1?????? :angry:
My guess is no one knows a solution to your problem as it doesn't appear to be an issue for anyone else. Certainly never had any of these issues myself and haven't seen anyone post with similar problems. The only other thing I can think of suggesting is trying a different SD card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back