Gizmondo V.s. Gpx3 Who Will Win????

davidjr1989

Still Fresh
Website
www.360updates.com
HI everyone i was just curious (please no fanboys !! And no haters) What do you guys thing will is better Gizmondo or Gp2x . I plan to get only one , Which one should I get??? Please people can ya tell me the difference , Gaming experience , and stuff . Does Gp2x have any support from any companies like Ea, Rockstar , etc.?????? Is developing for the gp2x going to be hard cause i dont know s^^^ about coding or making games LOL. THanks

Yeah, just get the console's name wrong 4 times...

Gp2x wins over gizmondo. Unless you care about the retail games that the gizmondo doesn't really have.

Gizmondo - closed console with small screen.

GP2X - open console with larger screen.

Hmmm, let me think ;)

guy thats your seccond stupid therd, cant you just die or something?
I mean noone can write such stupid stuff for real, so you are obviously a fake.
Dont you have anything better to do than trolling on message boards?

Vimacs posted on Oct 27 2005 at 05:11 AM said:
guy thats your seccond stupid therd, cant you just die or something?
I mean noone can write such stupid stuff for real, so you are obviously a fake.
Dont you have anything better to do than trolling on message boards?
you really think he was trolling? i thought his post was somewhat legit :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think gizmondo is made by tiger electronics which links it with lots of "256 games in one", with extra tiny sound and all for a bargain price of "2 quid m8" at your nearest chav-run sunday market stall.

davidjr1989 posted on Oct 27 2005 at 03:53 AM said:
HI everyone i was just curious (please no fanboys !! And no haters) What do you guys thing will is better Gizmondo or Gp2x . I plan to get only one , Which one should I get??? Please people can ya tell me the difference , Gaming experience , and stuff . Does Gp2x have any support from any companies like Ea, Rockstar , etc.?????? Is developing for the gp2x going to be hard cause i dont know s^^^ about coding or making games LOL. THanks

If you are looking for games from EA or Rockstar, then get neither. Get a PSP for commercial stuff ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back