GINGE for F300's

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Given that this handheld is THE least supported (as far as I know) GPH handheld ever released I figured a quick change to get GINGE running would be a good option for giving the handful of people with one access to more software for the system :)

Slightly updated from the Wiz build that is currently released, but lots of the newer changes from GINGE on Pandora haven't been migrated in yet... I'm going to finish getting the Wiz port as up to date as possible (without introducing the handful of changes that break the WIZ version ATM) then I'll pop out an original Wiz release and Caanoo release soon :)

Attachments

• ginge-F300.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 435
Is this in the right forum? I thought the F300 was the last variant of the GP2X, yet this is currently in the Wiz sub-forum. Surely shome mishtake?

From what I understand GP2X/F300 Vocamaster is a GP2X F200 on the outside (mostly) but a Wiz on the inside.

Great news Hooka!

Can't wait to test the new Wiz version. Glad to see some people are still developing on GPH devices. :)

Exophase nailed it, besides the issue with the LCD being different enough that no rotated display software works correctly on it, the F300 is essentially a Wiz in a F200-like shell :)

Is this in the right forum? I thought the F300 was the last variant of the GP2X, yet this is currently in the Wiz sub-forum. Surely shome mishtake?

F300 = F200 Case + (Wiz hardware + different LCD).

Back