Getting TiEmu/TilEmu to work with 84+ Calc

Fworg64

Who knows?
Im almost certain i dumped my rom correctly, using this - http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/373/37341.html

I did it through wine though on my linux machine if that may have effed something up though, also i didnt include a os upgrade, just used "./rom8x.exe 84PBE" for the command and out popped a 84PBE.rom file.

But when i try to run run the TilEmu .pnd from my pandora with that file under model it lists it as a TI92 HW1 with ??.? for the version. Which i especially find odd since TilEmu is for the Z80 calcs, not the TI92. Also it wont run when i select it and click ok, same if i try TiEmu.

Any sugestions? All i want to do is run an 84+ on my pandora.

thanks for the update, but now no matter which one i run i get "cannot allocate memory" meaning i need more ram. Or Something. which is odd because all i have running in the back ground is chroimium, ill try without it later but do i need a swap file?

edit: still wont run even with nothing else running

Last edited by a moderator:
have a problem with this too. I can get TiEmu to run, but TilEmu won't even start. TiEmu after it runs and I input the rom it justs disappears and that's the end of it.

Sorry for this thread necromancy, but I had the same problem than Liboicl : run TiEmu, select Pedrom for TI89, click OK, and ... back to minimenu/xfce.

Is there anybody that succeeded in getting TIemu working on his pandora ?

Back