Get Mine Tomorrow Woo Hoo! Quick Question.

coevin

Hey guys i'm getting my wiz delivered tomorrow! I'm not new to the scene owning the gp32 and gp2x and ive preordered the pandora. Anyways the question i have is it essential to update the firmware straight away? Whats new with the updated firmware. Also if anyone can give me pointers on what to install to get the most enjoyment out of the box please infor me cheers

Hey guys i'm getting my wiz delivered tomorrow! I'm not new to the scene owning the gp32 and gp2x and ive preordered the pandora. Anyways the question i have is it essential to update the firmware straight away? Whats new with the updated firmware. Also if anyone can give me pointers on what to install to get the most enjoyment out of the box please infor me cheers
Where did you order yours from?
Got to wait until 18/20th for mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you do a search? There are a few threads discussing the new firmware. Here's one:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=48019&hl=

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine from www.jackofallgames.co.uk its a fiver more than gbax but i couldn't wait any longer.

Back