Gemei A330

gibberish

http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-dingoo-a330.html

thats all there is. apparently its using a chinachip (cc1600) ARM processor rather than the MIPS one currently in the a320.

That looks nice, even the d-pad looks to sit higher up than in the A320, which would be a good thing. Shame about the short lifespan of these things though, it'd be great if the manufacturers would just stand behind one of their products for more than 6 months or so.

Let me guess Craig, this is going to be the next GP32 and remind you of the Amiga and be better than a Wiz and will be fully backed by yourself, right? :p

fishybawb said:
Let me guess Craig, this is going to be the next GP32 and remind you of the Amiga and be better than a Wiz and will be fully backed by yourself, right? :p
I lol'd :p

Sig-worthy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fishybawb said:
Shame about the short lifespan of these things though, it'd be great if the manufacturers would just stand behind one of their products for more than 6 months or so.

yep. maybe its hard for developers to get enthused when in the back of their minds they know something better is right around the corner and most fickle gamers will just jump ship as soon as its out.

gibberish said:
yep. maybe its hard for developers to get enthused when in the back of their minds they know something better is right around the corner and most fickle gamers will just jump ship as soon as its out.

Better?, probably. Suited for homebrew? I doubt it, because Chinachip isn't going to release an SDK or documentation for its CPU, so...

fishybawb said:

No, I already built one to remind me of the Amiga :)

craigix said:
fishybawb said:

No, I already built one to remind me of the Amiga :)

Really?? You should like, mass produce those and like, sell them. How does 2 months from now sound?

;)

craigix said:
I think I can get it down to 35 days!

Gosh, please tell me that's a cryptic clue I can put on my pandora-based blog.

Fuck it, I'm gonna anyway.

Peter R said:
Nova said:
craigix said:
I think I can get it down to 35 days!

Gosh, please tell me that's a cryptic clue I can put on my pandora-based blog.

Fuck it, I'm gonna anyway.

It's not meant to be just Pandora based. There is already one of those...

Quiet. It is what I say it is.

more pics: http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-dingoo-a330-pictures.html

seems its definitely real. nothing in the pics to get really excited about though, i suppose itll come pre-loaded with the same emulators as usual.

Back