Gbax Compo Question

Q-Wi-Q

[Quincy Archer hates you]
this might sound noobish, but as this is the first time I'm closely following something like this, I'll ask it anyway:

so, when may 1 comes, what will happen to all us non-dev-people? :p what will change?

No, they need time to rate them, then a few days later they wil put on d/l

Deleted User posted on Apr 30 2004 at 08:11 PM said:
No, they need time to rate them, then a few days later they wil put on d/l
nope they put them @ 1 may on dl and some days later they post the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get up at about 8, see if they're on, and keep checking gp32x for news...

Can'yt wait for the games... Can't wait for the reactions.

I keep forgetting that GBA games can enter... But with that GBA emulator, we might be able to play them anyways... :D

Q-Wi-Q posted on Apr 30 2004 at 08:26 PM said:
You will see screenshots pop up on gbaemu/gp32emu/zodiacgamer a few hours after the closing time, then the files will follow once we have done the html and hosted them, we try to do it quick every time so you can get stuck in trying and reviewing them. Results follow soon after.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
see here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!!!
Where will the page for download be!!!
This is what I got my broadband for.
Downloading cool stuff faster than dial up people.(no offence to people who have dial up) but If you have dial up... Get broadband unless it is not available in your area. Also I have cable and noticed that all these adsl people give you a crappy 2 gb per month download limit!!!!
Christ!!!!!
I have downloaded 3 gb of patches from gamespy in one day!!!!

Any way now telewest are going to make there bb 50% faster for free!!!!

2 GB Limit?

That stuffs messed up...

Would that include stuff like on x-box live, downloading information and stuff during games?

(i.e. getting information from other x-boxs about what theyre doing).

I'm glad I'm on cable broadband.

Oh yeah.

hate to break it: gbax.com mentions the closing date is noon Sunday :)

(30th april post :p)

Yeah it includes all that stuff so youd run out fast!!!!!!!
Anyway are you with telewest(blueyonder) as they are making all there service 50% faster for free!!!!!!! :D B)

NTL...

I'm quite happy with my connection - I rarely have to wait more than 30-45 seconds for a meg, and pages flash up in seconds.

Quite reoliable too, despite what others would have you think.

I always have a meg in under 30 seconds but NTL does sound good.
Do you have xbox live?
I have seen some people with download caps on their service suddenly vanish from games!

Anyway
Are the entries up for download only for 1 day??
If so I must download quickly.

*runs, makes 120GB partition on hard drive, names it GBAX 2004*

That was close.

I have xbox live, yes, and, after, like, 3 months of none-stop, 3 hours of play a day, I don't think I have a download cap... yey

hmmmm, i hope the coders are compling and zipping their presious code and sending them off, and be available to me for 8 oclock sonic! mario! pac-man! go-go-go

Back