Gba Hombrewn

Discussion in 'GP Advance' started by Jr2swiss, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Jr2swiss

Jr2swiss Very Active Member

hey i was using 1.48 and i thought most homebrewn games worked, but i tried carbie, wonkieguy, dangerousxmas, and nebulas but none of them worked. They all are .gba, i got them from the gba competitions.

Tags:
  2. dr.no

dr.no It is gigantic.

Don't try to get something to work this soon. They are still releasing new versions every 3 days or so.
    If you are lucky, a game might work a little, but you shouldn't expect to actually use that emu for playing GBA-Roms of any kind.

3. Kojote

Kojote Certified Guru

The games you mentioned have commercial quality and use a lot of tricky stuff as commercial games do. Don't think that GBA homebrewn can run easier just because it's homebrewn :)

4. Shadow of Chaos

Shadow of Chaos Member

Wonder when we will even start to play commercial games with it ( if they are even near playable )

5. thebluenewt

thebluenewt wrrrr thrrr frrrrrrrrk?

Quite a few commercial games are working albeit a bit slowly. I think it's astonishing already!

6. Torlus

Torlus Still Fresh

Try to get previous versions of GPAdvance. Revision 1.43, or 1.46 should be ok. With SourceForge's "Browse CVS" interface, it's easy to get a previous version.

We're currently working on heavy changes within it, so current releases might be a unstable. Fortunately, this work should be finished soon.

7. Enslaved

Enslaved Guy.

Hurray! What I love about this emulator is that it will make us look forward to releases on both the GP32 and the GBA!