GamesCom 2013 Pics

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some random images from our area as well as from the whole retro-section :)

DSC01943.JPG

DSC01944.JPG

DSC01945.JPG

DSC01946.JPG

DSC01947.JPG

DSC01949.JPG

DSC01950.JPG

DSC01951.JPG

DSC01953.JPG

DSC01954.JPG

DSC01955.JPG

DSC01956.JPG

DSC01957.JPG

DSC01958.JPG

DSC01963.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
They have Pinball Machines there, wow, I would love to play them all. :D Never seen Pinball Machines in the old Games Convention in Leipzig, however, they also had amazing retro-corners there. :)

Great pics, thanks !

But is the big Pandora flag somewhere ?
Nope, no space as we're in between everything, but if you take a look at that huge monitor we have, there's an animation playing all of the time.

It's also playing on the one Pandora behind glass :)

ED is too tall for ptitseb.. Perhaps its the coffee.

Good to put a face to the man now :)

Uhm, what is that yellow thing under ptitsebs left shoe? :)

Nice pictures. Is K.I.T.T. in surveilance mode, protecting the Pandoras against theft? :)

See you tomorrow!

Well, some things simply are awesome.

Stabyourself.net is also here at the GamesCom Retro Area, showing some of their games.

P'titsebt downloaded the sourcecode from their website, ported the Love Engine and Not PacMan live on his Pandora here, and then we went back and showed it to the developer of the game.

That's what I call awesomeness of OpenSource and the Pandora. :)

Too bad I missed that. Didn't they also do Mari0, the Mario+Portal game? That would be pretty cool to play on the Pandora I guess.

Yep, they did, but it needs a bit more work because of a modified engine (if I understood correctly).

Well, some things simply are awesome.

Stabyourself.net is also here at the GamesCom Retro Area, showing some of their games.

P'titsebt downloaded the sourcecode from their website, ported the Love Engine and Not PacMan live on his Pandora here, and then we went back and showed it to the developer of the game.

That's what I call awesomeness of OpenSource and the Pandora. :)
That's what I call showing off. ;)

Love it.

Thanks for the pics & updates, looks like a lot of fun. Good to see a bit of pinball as well. :)

I want to know what TV do you use. It is sony's type. What is the type?

Connect pandora on Tv is good.

Back