Gameprobe

We get a decent amount of hits, actually. So, people deffinately visit! No-one, however, seems to use the comments. I got one in response to "Ren & Stimpy: Quest for the Shaven Yak" that said "Outrun is da bomb" LOL! Someone use the comments! :p

Suggestions are welcome from everyone, too. We're all a part of this great community, and we're all looking for good things to play on our beloved GP32's.

We've had a lot of help from respected members of the community like EvilDragon and DonSkeeto. Now that Alyinsanfran has joined our team, we have another excellent writer! He brings a feeling of professionalism that I feel was a needed "shot in the arm." Between myself, frolik, and Alyinsanfran, we should have a lot of different articles to, hopefully, appeal to everyone. And for those reasons, I'm extremely appreciative.

I enjoy doing the site very much, I just want to give back to the community that has given me so much!

Anyway, welcome to the team, Alyinsanfran! I look forward to your future articles!
And a HUGE thanx to the general community, we do this for you guys!

-BobBorakovitz

Back