Gamecube: Swap for GP32

Kurt_Wylde

Still Fresh
After seeing someone else trying to swap their Gamecube for a GP32, I realised it was a brilliant way to get my hands on one too.. ;)

I have a boxed Gamecube (purple), 2 controllers, memory card and the following games:

Metriod Prime
Mario Sunshine
Zelda: Windwaker + Bonus disk
Starwars:Rougue Squadron 2
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Resident Evil.

It's all in mint condition, no kids have touched it etc.. just been looked after by a responsible 24 year old bloke. :D

Obviously I'd prefer a FLU unit (not concerned about overclocking) but'll just see if there's any offers etc..

K

I suppose you could sell your GC on eBay, they seem to be fetching decent prices; you could use that money to buy my FLU bundle here ^.^

why get rid of GC now that Final Fantasy is coming out for it :p

If you really want to swap, I have a non-Flu, with 3 SMCs, GPcinema and I'm getting a GP32 keyboard. I'll throw in a cd with GPdoom, emulators etc

i just got a flier in the mail from nintendo of america, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals i think its called, at work so i cant check. It looks great, like beefed up FFIX graphics, plus you can multi play with GBA hooked ut to it. Looks really good and the reason why i must own a GC now.

I4ve played Crystal Chronicles, and it kicks ass. The downside is: you DO need a GBA and you DO need friends to play the game... but if you have those two (and I do :p) you will have some serious fun ;)

(btw: didn't understand a word of the japanese though :p)

To be perfectly honest, it's because I'm not really playing on it at the mo.
I've just gotten myself a chipped Xbox, so have no use for it..

The GP32 would be perfect for lunchtimes at work though, rip episodes of the simpsons or whatever to SMC, play the odd SNES game.. Hell, even R-Type on the ST emulator.. :)

I've got a never used afterburner fitted GBA too..so if someone want's that to hook up for Final Fantasy 9 million or whatever we're upto these days, I could add that too.. ;)

Thanks for the offer TK..

But I'm really looking for the FLU ones to be honest..the difference is just ridiculous.
That's a lot of kit I'm kit I'm swapping, so I'd want a FLU GP32, carry case etc..

If I get no joy, I suppose I could advertise all my stuff on Ebay and just buy a new one etc.
Just thought I'd try my luck here first. :)

*ponders*

I have a FLU and non-FLU gp32 ( the non-FLU I have lent to a friend ). There is a great chance I can offer you:

- FLU GP32 clockable to 166 MHz (I know you said you didn't care, but :) )
- Rally Pop
- Entware carry case
- MoviePark
- Preflashed with MultiFW 2

I can't offer you an SMC since I need one for the other unit.

But here's the problem, my bro also has a Cube and together we have already bought Mario Sunshine, Zelda: The Wind Waker (w/ Bonus), Star Wars:Rogue Squadron 2, Resident Evil and Mario Kart: Double Dash :) Although I'm really interested in Metroid Prime, I think that amount of overlap makes the swap a little redundant for me :)

I wonder if that other GC guy is still offering...

No worries..

There wouldn't be much point in you swapping for the sake of 3 games..

Unless you get your Bro to sell his GC & Games and get my absolutley mint one as a replacement.. He makes money, you get both get new games and I get a FLU GP32.. Everyone's a winner..!! :)

Plus, you've got a GP32 already, stop being greedy..lol :D

Back