FUZE⁴ - Game coding education tool app for Nintendo Switch

Are you interested in this?

• Total voters

When I get more pocket money tomorrow, I'll hopefully have enough to both eat out and buy FUZE4 Nintendo Switch.

I'm just posting this as sort of a commitment to get F4NS tomorrow night. I've had some pocket money since Friday, but not quite enough to get F4NS, and it's been painful for me to hold onto it.

Well, I had $75 in pocket money going into tonight, but then I offered to pay for both me and my dad when we ate out, since his birthday was earlier this week. It was $31.39, which would've left me with enough for F4NS in most parts of the world, but since I am American, I tipped $5 like a champ, leaving me with under $40.

And then I went and bought $22 worth of some groceries I needed, because I shouldn't really starve myself for games anyway. So, yeah, $16 and change now; I'll just save it and see how next week goes. Um, you know, maybe I shouldn't post in this topic again until after I've finally bought F4NS...

So, I didn't really have any pocket money left today, but I worked up the courage to make an unholy sacrifice to get FUZE4 Nintendo Switch. I traded in three Switch games at GameStop to get the funds needed.

That's right, it's downloading right now. Not quite sure why I'm even doing this when I have access to better development tools for free on my PC. Let's just say it was for the sake of @Nintendo so I don't have any regrets.

Back