Future?

Is it me or is that a really bizaar picture? The American footballers head comes off the screen and the control pad must be tiny. Personally I'd rather stick to watching DVD's at home and playing nes on my GP32.

The controller connection looks like a black line added in paint and it seems buttons are left and movement is right on this controller. The whole thing is somehow.... inappropriate.

What kind of "game system" does it incorporate anyway? Basically one that does not have any games I suppose, or one that has four billion million gazillion games that are all the same :p

Mosch posted on Apr 8 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
The controller connection looks like a black line added in paint and it seems buttons are left and movement is right on this controller. The whole thing is somehow.... inappropriate.

What kind of "game system" does it incorporate anyway? Basically one that does not have any games I suppose, or one that has four billion million gazillion games that are all the same :p
it plays nes games

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a bit like those things you see advertised in the paper that promises much more than it can deliver. Remember those "1001 brick games" things for a tenner? Was tetris with 1001 differetn levels of difficulty or something....!

I thought it was a joke auction first time i saw it, after reading the advert i then discovered it was a steaming pile of turd...

future of gaming ...my arse!

Back