Further Gp32 Help!

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
ok, i didnt want to post this on the front page coz it might be a stupid question. you all know that my smc got deleted, so i lost pinball dreams, so i then re-registered it and re-formatted my smc. now sum people say that i can still use my orginal pinball dreams if i can get a hold of it coz it was regestered in to the hardware, while sum ppl say i cant coz it is regestered to the previous owner. with statement is tru :unsure: . ive sent an e-mail to the previous owner mo my gp32_console asking for his joygp account info coz he didnt give it to me wen he soldit 2 me :angry: , and i'v also asked him for the gp32_console 's original id and password, so i can re-re-register it so i can use games he purchased of joygp. last night i sent an e-mail to bada@entware.com, but horscht said that it was his paypal account. so about 6 hours ago i posted a topic asking bada for mrudman@swiftdsl.com.au's ( previous owner of gp32_console ) account info, bada, or ne 1 else, has replied. what sould i do?????? :(

The "I need help..." forum in General is the best place to put these types of topics. You need help, therefore you are entitled for your post to appear on the front page. We're happy to help :) But this is a tough issue :(

Registration with Gamepark and JoyGP are seperate, so yes, you can still get it from JoyGP...but you'll need that username and password from the person you bought it from. Then you should be able to download the game for free. If you need to pay money, you can check to see if you can change the billing information. If not, you can always pay the person after downloading the game. If all else fails, see if you can re-register your GP32 with JoyGP and buy the game.

Back