Funny File Names

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
I was browsing across some of my mother's writing assignments one day (upon her request), and I found a file called "assfiction1". I asked my mother about it, and she said it was for an assignment about fiction, hence "ass" for assignment. The actual assignment had nothing to do with asses (the buttocks or donkey kind), nor was there any ass-related content in the story itself. I chuckled at the odd decision for filenames.

Anyone else have experiences like this?

Yeah, I was doing a website assignment for a fictional holiday company called countrywide. I abbreviated it to 8.3 format: cuntwide!

one of the hotels in the assignment was called 'swallows'.

Wait right there, I have one, I coulnt stop lauging at the time, took a screenshot, need to find it.

Be right Back.

Ok, got it, excuse the dribble behind it, I assure you this was completely genuine, full filename is at the top.

Kop_007 posted on Aug 30 2004 at 12:56 PM said:
Ok, got it, excuse the dribble behind it, I assure you this was completely genuine, full filename is at the top.

Hehe, Words automatic filename creation... always worth a laugh :)

Last edited:
Heh, that was funny. As well as Kop's screenshot. I wish I could quote a few but I've never encountered anything like that ;?

Kop_007 posted on Aug 30 2004 at 11:56 AM said:

HA HA! no beating that one! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back