FS: Ps Vita. Sold!!!

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
I want to sell my Ps Vita. It's an oled screen model which gives the best picture. It's in great condition and the screen is perfect.

I have two boxed games, dragons crown and wipeout 2048. Console, charger, padded case and 8 gigabyte memory card.

I have many games in my playstation network account. Sadly 8 gigabyte is not enough to store all of these games.

If a potential buyer bought and sent me a memory card, say 16 gigabyte, I could download all the other games of which there are many.

I think this will work and the games should run fine, but obviously the new owner would not be able to download these games again, if they erased them from the memory card. Otherwise I can download the games of choice to the 8 gigabyte card.

Postage should be reasonable.

Iv'e yet to figure out a price. If sold as is with an 8 gigabyte card and some games then it will be cheaper. 

I'd ask for a little more if the potential buyer wants to send me a memory card for the remaining games.

Ask me for a list of the games and I can download the ones you want to my memory card. A few should fit on there anyways.

€90.00 Euros. 

Postage should be fairly cheap. I can send it via registered or standard mail. Registered includes a tracking number.

See pictures attached.

2015-08-31 23.10.57.jpg

Sold!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad that you're selling. :(

Btw, according to the trading rules you actually do have to post pics, along with your forum username on piece of paper or something.

75.00 euros is a good price, going once, going twice...still not listed on e-bay but it will happen soon.

How much to post to the UK? Are you including the 2 boxed games? (There's only 1 in the photo.)

I'm trying to find out what would happen with the download games, but not having much success there.

How much to post to the UK? Are you including the 2 boxed games? (There's only 1 in the photo.)

I'm trying to find out what would happen with the download games, but not having much success there.

Yes, the two boxed games are included. Postage should be about 11 euros or less. I'd have to package it up to be sure.

I can get you a more definite price later - I'll check if the downloaded games can be utilised by another psn account and get back to you.

I'd like to buy it - is Paypal OK?

So that's 75 euros + 9.00 Euros postage = 84.00 Euros.

Please pay any paypal fees.

I deactivated my PSN account. I also formatted the memory card. You will now be able to put your own account on there no probs.

It's packaged up and ready to go.

Can I have your full address please?

So that's: One Psvita, wi-fi only model - Oled screen.

One padded protective case.

Two games, Wipeout and Dragons crown.

One 8 gigabyte memory card.

Charging plug/usb cable.

I can't actually see your fees (and not usual for you to ask for them). Anyway, I sent you 88, which should be about right. Shipping address is in the Paypal transaction.

I can't actually see your fees (and not usual for you to ask for them). Anyway, I sent you 88, which should be about right. Shipping address is in the Paypal transaction.

That's fine. Sometimes Pay-pal charges a fee particularly when someone pays in another currency for example British pounds. Some buyers do not pay it and then the seller has to pay it. I got caught a few times before with this. If there's no fees on my side I will refund you the 4 Euros.

Great, sometimes people don't update their Pay-pal address when they move. That's why I asked, just to be sure.

I'll post it on Monday when the post office opens again.

Edit: 60 cent refund issued. Paypal fees were 3.60 due to currency conversion.

Kind regards, Adrian.

Hi, I posted your PS Vita this afternoon. It should be with you in a few days.

Thanks, Adrian.

Thanks, I just got it. Should have a chance to look properly tomorrow.

Back