FS: Gcw Zero's; Brand new!! For sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
These have all been sold.

I also have three extremely strong travel cases, one black and two transparent cases. Cases are sold.

If you buy 2 consoles, I will add one travel case absolutely free.

Otherwise each travel case is 12 euros to purchase.

Payment via paypal can be sent to Immortalis39@gmail.com

I will post worldwide using standard or registered mail, your choice.

I need to shift these consoles hence the knockdown prices.

Pm me with your address and choice of colour and I will post it right out. 2014-03-18 00.40.08.jpg2014-03-15 23.03.47.jpg2014-03-18 00.40.14.jpg2014-03-15 23.04.42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa!  How come you have so many?  ED couldn't even get them for his shop :)  Ed should buy all of them from you and sell at regular price on his shop :)

Whoa!  How come you have so many?  ED couldn't even get them for his shop :)  Ed should buy all of them from you and sell at regular price on his shop :)
Yeah, it took 18 months to get these so now I just want to recoup my money.

It took too long and Justin is slowly fulfilling orders.

I actually ordered before many people but recieved mine much later.

I ordered the special in january 2013, its tempting to cancel and order these, but i have a feeling doing so will mean ED wont get his items...
You mean you have an order with Ed for a special edition model?

Then sure wait for it from Ed.

If you want a regular editon or know anyone who does then send them my way. ;)

The next batch of GCWs just arrived today, so they'll be in my shop next week :)

The next batch of GCWs just arrived today, so they'll be in my shop next week :)
Good news. Thinkgeek are selling them for such a low price though, especially when you factor in the exchange rate. 109.00 euros per console.

I have just ten left now, I kept one for myself. Its a nice little toy.

Well I ordered some trekkie stuff from think geek and the shipping was 45 USD. The package was pretty big (but not heavy) though and it was more than 2 years ago so things could have changed.

There are also import fees. I don't know how i works in other countries but here in Poland any parcel from outside EU worth over 49 Euros (incl. shipping) is subject to VAT. Some packages sent with standard post sneak through but parcel companies like DHL or UPS hand over 99% of their packages to customs.

Think Geek might undermine Ithic sales, but for DragonBox it doesn't make much of a difference, I think.

Price drop!! 115.00 euros per console.

These are going on e-bay and/or amazon marketplace asap.

Sadly, e-bay fees will raise the per unit sale price, so get them cheap now.

mines listed on Ebay at the moment, previously tried at $180 AUD (122 Euro) including shipping around Australia, no dice, relisted as auction still including shipping Australia wide, up to $51 (34 Euro... huge loss if that's all it sells for :-D ) and hadn't budged... not so much interest in the Zero now it seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back