Frontlite Won't Work Anymore, Need Help

Kolkman

Dutch GP32 representer XD
Website
breakdance.pagina.nl
I was checking my GP32 yesterday and my frontlite was stopped. I dont know what to do and if it can be solved without sending it back, any tips/tricks ?

-Batteries are fresh

Have you had your GP32 outside, then brought it inside and turned it on when you noticed the light was out? Sometimes, condensation causes this to happen.

Aside from opening it up and checking the wires, you should send it back.

There was bunch of people this happened to. And i think the advice was to leave the unit on for about an hour, and eventually the light will just come back on.

Daz_Genetic posted on Apr 30 2004 at 02:05 AM said:
There was bunch of people this happened to. And i think the advice was to leave the unit on for about an hour, and eventually the light will just come back on.
yeah although those very same people said that eventually their light went out forever, so its best to get a replacement asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah although those very same people said that eventually their light went out forever, so its best to get a replacement asap.

Well i was one of those people and mine has been fine since then (i only had to leave it on for 10minutes any way. what people are you talking about?

Back