Release Freesynd

NoeleyC

Now there's a version of this posted on the repo, does anyone know how to set this up? I've tried copying data files from the PC version into every directory in the created appdata directory, but it refuses to start...

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Now there's a version of this posted on the repo, does anyone know how to set this up? I've tried copying data files from the PC version into every directory in the created appdata directory, but it refuses to start... Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
It would make my life easier sometimes if I read everything properly, on the repo it tells me exactly where to place the data files, I simply had to create the required nested directories within the appdata one! :)

Now there's a version of this posted on the repo, does anyone know how to set this up? I've tried copying data files from the PC version into every directory in the created appdata directory, but it refuses to start... Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
It didn't work for me right off the bat either. Basicly, I had to run the installer in dosbox. It will make a synd folder, and under that is a data folder. Copy all the files from synd/data to the folder listed in appdata. Then it will work.

Back