Freelauncher - Where From?

mattribute

Website
Visit site
www.gp32.com is down, and I need freelauncher for my GP32. Where could I get it from?

Or could I just use YAFL?

Anyone?

Firstly, have you been able to load anything already? (i.e. are you on the original official bios, or a pre-flashed one).

If you are on a flashed one, then it really doesn't matter; you don't need the thing. If you *aren't*, and have the original firmware (it makes some nice noises at startup before going to 3 icons), then go have a look at the GP32emu faq for a guide on how to get it from IRC...

What does all this 'bios' mean.

i hear it a lot, but nobody tells me.

i their no way in which anyone could upload freelauncher on here for me to borrow?

You can't use anyone elses FL, you need your own, you will have to wait until GP puts their website back up, or try to get it encrypted for your GP on IRC.

If you didn't get it from me, it isn't pre-set up (the bios isn't flashed), so you can't run anything on it without FL.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Where did you get the Gp32 from, if it is from GBAX.com then it be pre flashed and Freelauncher does not really matter (unles you want to play commercial games or GPcinema). If anywhere else, it is more likely to be the korean official original BIOS in which case you have to register your gp32 on the site listed above.

Here is a faq from gp32emu.com http://faq.gp32emu.com/

Back