Sales forgot to put USA in address field

phrosty

Still Fresh
I forgot to put USA in the address field at GBAX. The credit card cleared fine, but I want to make sure it will ship to the right place since you're in England.

To make sure, might want to just reply to the confirmation email and clarify

If it has a US Postcode and such I think there will be enough cues to tell them it's a USA address. Also the fact the card transaction went through is a good sign.

But yeah email to make sure.

I didn't put USA in the address either because of the weird way Protx asks for an address. I'm assuming they'll figure it out from the state, as well as the postal code :D

for anyone else who was dumb like me:

I got a reply from gbax saying normally they want the country in the address field, but enough people left it out that they're dealing with it now.

Hmm...

I don't recall if I put USA in the address either. Honestly that order system sucks, so the blame goes to Protx or whatever it's called.

I wouldn't mind if Craig did some sort of shipping address verification with all international orders before they go out, just to make sure they go to the right places, i.e. right countries!!

This topic makes me feel not so dumb! :)
I was sure I was the only one who made that mistake.
Sent them an email as I doubt they know gammelstad is located in sweden.

But I bet I was the only one who missed to type in their own name in the address field :p Strangely enough the card transaction still went thorugh.

Esslan said:
But I bet I was the only one who missed to type in their own name in the address field :p Strangely enough the card transaction still went thorugh.

You're not. No county specified (USA) and no name on the card address, but I have a confirmation email and Jacqelyn said they would ship to the address, so I guess all I have to do is wait.

Now, why is that the hardest thing of all? :)

I think I forgot to put down my country in the order as well. :twisted:

but how do you clearify your order? i order through openpanodora.org but i cant find any mail-adress to write to.

help?

Back